The Course-learning Outcomes for the entire Interventions for Engineering Communication Development project are:
By the end of this course students will:
- Improve recognition, comprehension, and usage of professional language.
- Develop awareness of distinction between every day and professional language.
- Organize and structure content to serve rhetorical purposes.
- Self-assess professional language proficiency.
- Develop confidence in comprehending and using professional language both orally and in writing.
- Find and use resources to support self-learning goals.